Saturday, November 21, 2009

Productivity At It's Finest

Does anyone else ever notice that once you get one sort of mess cleaned up another follows? I got almost all of the dishes that were hogging prime counter real estate last night washed and put away tonight but then this happened.

I DID actually get the shoe boxes prepared for church tomorrow. Hopefully they will MAKE it to church. Unlike in recent years past where they were packed up and forgotten.


And the painters come tomorrow. To paint the bathroom. And this...
I was able to get all of the green crayon off (and yes my children should be WELL past that stage.) So painters + wall to paint =

this counter to empty. Does anyone out there hear me whimpering?

Don't tell my minister mother but I had a shot of cream sherry moments ago. It didn't help. Though I secretly wished it would. In fact can anyone out there confirm the possibility that I could be diabetic? I kid you not one sip and I was already woozy. That didn't stop me so I drank the rest. Seriously. A shot glass. Just half of one. I'm not feeling stable. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the work I've got ahead of me before those painters arrive tomorrow at 9am sharp. I should be living it up but the kids are past out and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get them upstairs to bed alone. But hey...

I made my post with 6 minutes to spare. G'nite all. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: