Sunday, November 1, 2009

And We Begin...Again

It's the first day of November and I haven't yet seen a NoBloPoMoFoGoEvDa challenge. Instead I'm just going to try it. All on my own. NovemberBlogPostMonthForGoodEveryDay. Whatcha think? Can I do it? I'm going to try. Not because someone told me to but because I need a goal. And sugar is ruining my thinner me race.

My rules? Uplifting. Delights. No dilemmas. For one month. Seriously. Who wants bad news? Certainly not me. So here goes my first uplifting post of the month.

Fall.
Leaves in bright color. Rich and breathtaking. I pass just about every time I return home. Every time I drive a little slower and remark to myself, "I have GOT to capture this moment." Today I did. I DID! With my lookouts (the kids) cheering me on. You see I had to stop in the middle of the road to take these pictures. I even, very illegally backed up to try and take it (before I put the kids on "lookout patrol").

I turned around to see two cars passing me going in the opposite direction wondering what in the heck I was doing. Sheesh. If they had JUST looked around them they would have known instantly right? Am I right? Please say I'm right. I don't look good in white and my arms don't need to be locked in front of me. I have way too much laundry to fold.

So then. With the kids on patrol I went to the end of the road and did a U-ee and turned around.
I love Fall. I love the Creator of Fall. God is amazing.

No comments: