Friday, November 20, 2009

Everything In It's Place

A simply sagging box of china was one of many things that have made me realize I don't take care of things nearly as much as I should. I poured over online pictures of china cabinets for days. Thinking, "If I get one I can rescue that Fiesta Ware I inherited from Grandpa and free up two boxes worth of china in the coat closet!"

So I unboxed the china.

I washed it.

I sorted it.

And then realized that I don't trust glass shelves.

So I stowed a few pieces of china in the drawer.

And the rest here...


and then I closed it up. And it was good.

and then when I came home from work today and asked my mama how she liked it she said she loved it. And then said, "Where is the rest of it?"

Apparently I didn't remember having MORE of this but she did.

and here is it ...
Now.

Just what.

Am I going to do with it?

1 comment: