Saturday, November 14, 2009

GDO

"The Law" granted me a blissful day out with my favorite little girl in the world. She didn't get a birthday party this year because my niece got married on her birthday and we were just too busy around that day. My daughter was not in the least upset. SHE was in the wedding and she and her cousins celebrated with root beer floats as they prepared for the wedding.

In lieu of a party she chose a friend to accompany her to Build-A-Bear Workshop and have lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a beautiful day. Oh maybe I should mention that I happen to be very good friends with her friend's mother so it was a win win situation for all of us.

9am - Pick up and lecture from friend's mom's mom to "behave ourselves" -- What a downer (just kidding!!)
920am - Dunkin Donuts for coffee. Coffee + cream + sugar - Energy (nevermind what it does to the behind)
930am - THE MALL!!! We walked around and enjoyed the quiet. Something we won't see again now that we've seen our first signs of Christmas (stay tuned)

1015am - The hug test. Is my creation stuffed enough?


1030am - Time to groom our new friends


Who cares what time?am - Laughter, laughter, laughter--it does the body good. I'm blessed to have friends like her


and then this guy showed up...
Yep. Santa!!!! Then we panicked and immediately began shrieking through the mall in a wide-spread panic because we just KNEW we weren't going to have all the shopping done, trimmings hung and Christmas cards sent before December 25th.

Just kidding.

I hope your day was every bit as splenderific as mine.

No comments: