Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bolt and other Saturday Topics

I got up this morning to play with my paper. No I still haven't turned it in yet. I'm having a bit of a problem with my Table of Contents. It doesn't want to paginate correctly. I'd like to say I'm an experienced word processor user but apparently TOCs have me stumped. That in itself is cause for grief but then logged in to see that I have two more assignments to do PLUS my final exam. My mom rightly called this the class that never ends. I mean really. I'm supposed to be getting into the Christmas spirit. Supporting the economy. Hmmm.

After mucking around with the paper the family and I went to see Bolt. Awesome movie in 3D. Way cool glasses too! We were surprised the mall wasn't more crowded. We almost never go on Saturday even when it's not prime time for Christmas shopping.

A nice afternoon was had by all.

Oh, and I was perusing the web for a few Christmas crafts to do with the kids and found this site. Hope it might be helpful for those of you who stress out about the perfect holiday. (and make you planners go ga-ga).

http://organizedchristmas.com/

3 comments:

Alex said...

Bolt is definitely on my list of movies to see. If it's kid-approved, I'm going.

Debbiy said...

I LOVE Organized Christmas. Did it last year but, well, highly customized for the non-kid crafty household we are.

This year I've just decided to be disorganized. :)

ISO (In search of) said...

Totally kid approved. That scooter riding made me want one!