Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spa Day?

Did someone drive me to the spa and not tell me? Seriously, I normally can NOT stand to have my feet touched. Ask Lil Sis. She'll ask her husband and I'm quite certain he will show you his battle scars immediately.

I have very sensitive feet and they are very ticklish. My kids have just removed my shoes (seriously I am giving you a play by play) and are proceeding to massage them with lotion. I so did not ask them to. I'm not one to force this kind of labor on anyone. I am sitting quite comfortably on the recliner end of my sofa and my kids are just massaging away. The future pilot even just asked me if I would like something to drink and let me know they have a refrigerator AND a bathroom here! How convenient!

All I know is today was one of those days. Work was grueling and tense. I think the future pilot described it best last night. You see he let me know he had a headache in his butt. (The learnings of toilet training will do that to you if you get my drift) Work was like that today though. A bit of headachey in the butt. And long. Eleven hours. Yuck.

Somehow though the pain of the day is wearing off and after the initial tickle-itis this is actually feeling pretty good. Now then let me see, just where did I put that lemon spritzer and warm robe?

4 comments:

Gitz 'n Jo said...

:) I used to give my mom foot massages every night. If only I could teach Riley to do that for me... :)

ISO (In search of) said...

Hahaha. My sister had a dog, that used to love to lick feet. The smellier the better. It was so gross. You'd have thought someone hid a steak in between their toes.

Massages I can get into ...toe licking? Not so much.

lilsis said...

My kids don't even want to do it for money. We need another dog.

ISO (In search of) said...

Hahaha well, I am certainly shocked they wanted to do it. My heels are STILL soft two nights later!!!