Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BRRRRR...

What a chilly day to go shoe shopping for my favorite little girl in the world. Unfortunately my daughter has been wearing crocs for like all summer long and really doesn't like to part with them- even when the weather turns cold.

Because she has managed to catch a cold and I don't want the entire school faculty to think I'm a neglectful parent we began searching the net for the perfect pair. She only had two small requirements. They must be green and they must be strappy--aka no laces to tie.

Let me tell you I'm pretty certain we searched EVERY shoe place on the net--aside from e-Bay. Tonight I broke down and took her out to the mall. 15 stores later these are the ones she just HAD to have. And YES she was certain.
Isn't that just the prettiest shade of green you've ever seen? (Sigh)

2 comments:

Debbiy said...

When you come and visit next I will show her the shoes in my closet, I will teach her shoe love, and I will lead her astray. One day she too will have a closet that includes a pair of red snakeskin AND a pair of pink leather stiletto boots and you will LONG for crocs. BWHAHAHAHAHA

ISO (In search of) said...

Note to self. No unsupervised visits to Auntie Deb's house. (and absolutely NO field trips that lead to her shoe-filled closet) -shudder-