Friday, November 7, 2008

Guess what I'm doing tonight?

Well, while some of you are undoubtedly out to dinner, curled up on the couch, playing checkers, with your loved ones I am doing this...
Please if you see my instructor, I think he lives in Texas, let him know I'm being a good student. I'm working hard tonight. I've even found a few good sources for my paper. Hallelujah! I truly mean that too. I tend to stress over school work. I think my maniacal side developed long ago because it seems like ever since I can remember the mere mention of a "paper" sends me into diabolical shock. I simply can not cope with the impending shadow of doom that looms over me until I have turned it in.

It's funny I don't even stress so much about the grading process. It takes me forever to "let go" of the paper but once it's gone I resign myself to the simple fact that what's done is done. I have two weeks to churn this paper out. I say churn because it makes me think of smooth and that is how I want my paper to be. Smooth and flowing. I am grateful that the paper is due BEFORE Thanksgiving so I can enjoy my family dinner. Procrastination is my middle name after all.

It's late here and I've much to do. So, a blog break...


and a snack...
Mmph, I umph cravfed this umph -chomp- Havarti cheese all day at work. Good stuff people. Way good. The crackers aren't too bad either. Fiberous. Flavorful. It does a body good.

Have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

I love All Bran crackers! They are delish. I think I've had Havarti cheese before, but now I will have to get some at the grocery store so I can remember. It really seems to me you were missing a glass of wine with your cheese and crackers. A glass of wine is good for your heart and the ideas would probably flow all over the place!

ISO (In search of) said...

HaHa...I wish. Wine would have made me very sleepy at that point but yes, at some point wine will be required. :)