Tuesday, November 11, 2008

With Everything Else...

I have on my plate right now my daughter hands me this...
Disregard the straw. It's just there to cover up my favorite little girl in the world's name. With tears in her eyes she asked me when we can go see him.

I can understand why. I mean she and this guy have known each other for several years now. Since before they were this little. They are cousins after all.
So how do you explain you just don't have thousands of dollars to take a plane to where he is "across the pond"? Jake, as you lay your head on your pillow please know how very much you and your brothers are missed by one very sad little girl.

3 comments:

Debbiy said...

*sob*

Make that two little girls. Mine is pining way for Josh...

ISO (In search of) said...

and then there's Todd. Oh my my my but I could use some help training these kids! LOL. That and his cat needs to TLC.

lilsis said...

I am just getting 'round to reading this and, Ack! I do not need more tears, you two.

Jake: Awww, that's sweet. (rubbing my arm because I'm crying, yet again, darned hormones)

Josh: (I don't know where the heck he is at the moment, hopefully not in the arms of some Brit chick) I'll pass along the message to him when he slinks in. :)

Todd: (head in books at the moment)

Love you!!!!