Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GET OUT!!!!!

Okay, so the week has been busy and it's only Wednesday. Sad right? But Monday. I think it was Monday. Yes it was MONDAY. I received this!!!!
Let me tell you I am in shock and awe! I got this way cool blog award from Jennifer. My very first one. I'm going to virtually frame it. Somehow. So, Jennifer, she has a nice wholesome blog and there are some similarities that make me think we'd be good coffee buddies. She hooked me with her honesty when talking about her age (close to mine but younger), and being a little cranky with the kids one day. I know it happens to all of us sometimes but hey, she wrote about it and it made her real to me. I think she's awesome.

That someone reads my every day ramblings and thinks I'm special is just. Well, shocking. So I think I'm supposed to do something. I mean after all I have manners. (and instructions)

1. Five things I love, my God (He's big enough for both of us if you want me to share Him), my family, friends, lazy afternoons when the snow is falling and I have time pick up a good book and hunker down in a comfy chair, and places with babbling water and trees all around--especially in the fall.

2. Blogs I love (no particular order)...
Mud and Coffee I only recently found this one but her perspective on things is just well, pretty awesome.
Snobound Hopefully I won't freak her out. I've never commented on her site but I've poked around and she's pretty spunky and she provokes thought. I also saw at least two recipes that I really really want to try.
McMama I found this one through another site (mentioned next) and of late she has chronicled her miracle baby. I have to say I was on pins and needles and praying daily for her little guy. It's amazing to me the impact bloggers can make on folks.
Bring the Rain I'm talking real God given strength here folks. Nothing else I can say. She amazes me.
Roy and Brenna I found this one while googling someone. Yea, I do that. Sorry to share. Anyway, she was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma while pregnant with her baby. Talk about scary. She is free now and her baby is just sooo adorable.
Technology and MSG I used to work with this guy. He was the person I consulted when I first thought of blogging. He's my subject matter expert and runs on the cautious side so I trust him in telling me what NOT to do. Thanks buddy.
Noticing Life this is my sister's blog. She's been blogging since before I even knew what blogging was and apparently had stopped until she found out "I" as blogging now. I gotta keep up with her blog to keep up with her. Busy busy busy that one.

I tell a lot of my friends about PDub. I think a lot of people have been linked because of her blog. She's funny, real, a great cook, and well an interesting read. If you haven't checked her out yet do it. I'm pretty sure she won't ever know I referenced her because she has a gazillion readers but still I read her so I gotta tell ya. Rules folks. I follow the rules.

Oh and if I left you feeling left out I didn't mean to. I read a ton but I'm not sure you would want me to post every one I have in my reader. It could get a little time consuming and I've got kids to bed down sometime tonight and myself too. Thanks again Jennifer!

PS Can you tell that I'd be the type pushed off the stage if given an Oscar? Wow. I'm so good at rambling.

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Thanks for the blog links!