Saturday, November 15, 2008

J-j-j-j-i-i-ive Talkin...

Well, I have great news for my instructor, and my husband--oh and my kids.

I....Have....Finished...the two papers I had due this weekend! Fantabulous right? Well it is to me. Mostly because this means I have time to concentrate on the humondo one that is due NEXT Sunday.

Something about staying up all night--that's right. I haven't been to bed yet. Something about staying up for over 24 hours makes me get a little cooky. At one point the creative juices were waining and I took a 5 minute blog break. Well this lady HAD to go there. She had to have some link to John Travolta and that dance 70's stuff.

Well, it just was really peppy, and I was really tired. And. And. Well. The whole house was asleep--even the dog! So, well, I did what any 40 year old would have done in my shoes. (I mean bare feet.)
I mean you have to confess right along with me that after 24 plus hours of being awake you dance too. Right? I'm not alone. Right? (Please tell me I'm not)
I mean it was like music I could actually keep up with. That isn't because I'm getting old is it? I mean you wouldn't tell me that right?
Okay. Maybe you would but just for today...I'm going to pretend I don't hear any of you. So there.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

LOL!!! Girl, you so crazy! I love it. I'm glad you're done and I'm sure they were masterpieces. Also, on the next post about candy - that would be a toss up between Smarties and M&Ms.