Saturday, November 8, 2008

Drunk

Severely intoxicated I tell ya. Not on alcohol or cleaning products either. I spent a bit of time in the car today. The beauty of autumn just fascinates me every year. I can't stop staring and I think, "Wow, is it getting more beautiful? Was it this beautiful last year?" I don't think it is more beautiful. I think my eyes are just focusing a bit differently as I grow older. This isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

If the road that led to home had a shoulder I'm sure I would have stopped every quarter mile just to take a picture. If my camera was a bit better caliber I'd be able to really show you what I mean but here are a few samples of my AWEsome day.

Oh, and after my awesome afternoon my very fun sister-in-law invited me over for some of these.

Isn't that the most beautiful blue ever? Come on Home Depot THAT's the color I want for my walls. (and maybe that green for the trim)

No comments: